- 6 module-based lessons in wife development taught by LB (pre-recorded) teaching you everything you need to know about becoming a happy, fun and influential wife.
- Guided Workbook with Assignments (shipped to mailing address)
- Bonus Training: What Do You Want in Your Marriage?
MODULE 1: How to Create a Marriage Mindset
What expectations do you have for your marriage? You could be suffering from the fairytale syndrome and it's keeping you stuck in la la land and not fully enjoying the reality of what your marriage can be for you and your husband. In this module, we dive deep into your marriage mindset and how your first examples of marriage--or lack of--actually play a big part in the way you're showing up in your marriage now.
MODULE 2: How to Talk to Him
Communication is the lifeline to your marriage and the way you talk to your husband will either speak life or death into your marriage. In this module, you're being introduced to a new way to communication your needs and feelings through the 3-Step Tame Your Tongue Method. You will also learn three simple ways to argue like an adult and build your husband up.
MODULE 3: How to Love Him
The lovey dovey feels are good, but what happens when those feelings start to go away? In this module, you'll learn how to create a real love that keeps a marriage together, and how to get the type of love you want by becoming the type of love your husband needs.
MODULE 4: How to Respect Him
Respect in marriage goes both ways and in this module, you'll see how specific actions that you've done or are currently doing can be disrespecting your husband (without you even knowing it), and how this is preventing him from fully stepping up to be the leader and husband that you desire.
MODULE 5: How to be Intimate with Him
Let's talk about sex. Why does sex after marriage look so different than sex before marriage? In this module, you'll learn how to start seeing sex differently, and what to do to have more of it in your marriage without it feeling like an obligation.
MODULE 6: How to Live the Happy Wife Life
You're more than a wife and mom, but it's so easy to lose your identity in your marriage. In this module, you'll learn what true happiness as a wife looks life and how to maintain this level of happiness in your marriage and outside of your husband and kids.
Two of the biggest challenges in our relationship was our bumpy history and our communication styles. I tend to be the one that shuts down and is quick to leave, while he was a lot more direct, and sometimes was reluctant to let things go. But after coaching with LB, we learned how to tackle our problem areas with care and without all the “raw” reactions. She not only was very honest with her answers, but we both felt like she genuinely listened to what we were saying.
I was so impacted by her style and skill-set that I started working with her. She is so down to earth and relatable and I honestly think that God brought her into our lives. After being on the brink of giving up, LB helped us stay on track and we are happily married and parents to a little boy, Quincy.
- Teach Me How to be a Wife Participant
- Tassari, Teach Me How to be a Wife Participant
- Agnes, Teach Me How to be a Wife Participant
Teach Me How to Be a Wife Intensive Self-Study Course$0
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionPay in Full ($697.00) + BONUS 1-HOUR COACHING SESSION + Copy of Picture Perfect Book$697.00
- Preferred optionSpilt Pay (2x $348.50)2x $348.50
- Preferred optionPayment Plan ($97.00/month)6x $97.00/mo
Want a Picture Perfect Marriage?
Special offer, only $25!
Only 0 remaining!
- Total payment
- 1xTeach Me How to Be a Wife Intensive Self-Study Course$0-+
All prices in USD
- When can I start the self-study course?Today! But, wait until you get your workbook and materials so you'll be prepared for Module 1. Once you start, a new module will be available every 5 days. This builds in time for you to complete the module and the assignments, without rushing through the content.
- Who is this self-study course for?This course is for women who are married or planning to be. (Yes, this includes women who are single (or divorced) and plan to marry one day.)
- How long are the modules?Each module will be broken up into mini segments, each lasting about 10-15 minutes. The additional time will be needed completing the assignments and applying the strategies and lessons in your relationship/marriage. You don't need hours and hours of teachings. Plus, I want you to actually be encouraged to start and finish the course, and not be overwhelmed by the amount of content you have to get through.
- Is there a workbook?Yes! Your workbook + materials will be mailed the next business day. For domestic orders (USA), there is a 1-2 delivery (Priority Mail). For international orders, it can take up to 10 business days to receive your package, after it passes through customs.
- What's the bonus?By signing up for the self-study course, you're getting access to a bonus "pre-work" lesson called What Do You Want in Your Marriage. You are encouraged to start this lesson now. (There is a PDF to download)